Recent content by ABQdude

1. A

Review and Measurements of Topping DX7s DAC and Headphone Amp

Yeah, I couldn't see any way to do it in macOS High Sierra since the updater is an exe file. I used Parallels 13 with a Windows 10 virtual machine and it all went well.
  2. A

Just to update my earlier report, on the latest version of Audirvana Plus I can upsample all PCM to 705/768 and DSD 256 without any dropouts or clicks/pops. Nice!
  3. A

For my fellow Mac users, I updated the DX7s firmware (via Parallels) and after 3 days no longer have the USB disconnect issue. Also the auto sleep works correctly and wakes up as expected. Excellent!
  4. A

Mac user here on iMac and DX7s for over 3 months. I have had the same problems as @rickymiester and @mi-fu, and mi-fu's solution has worked for me also. I will watch with interest if Topping has any reply to rickymiester's inquiry. I also wanted to report on interesting findings on using...
  5. A

And a big thank you for getting the codes to Logitech!
  6. A

That is true, but all those defaults settings are the same settings available on the remote. Edit: Except for the factory reset setting, which can only be done using the volume button on power-up, AFAICT.
  7. A

I'm not sure what you mean about directional commands. With my Harmony remote, I can get to all the setup items mentioned in the manual. The commands on my remote are: Power Toggle Input Next Input Previous Line Headphone Line&Headphone FIR (for filter selection) Display (for display brightness)...
  8. A

I have a DX7s (without the remote) and all functions are accessible from the volume button. The instructions are in the manual. Having successfully tested all the volume button functions, I took an unused Logitech Harmony remote and added the Topping as a device. The Harmony remote works perfectly.
Top Bottom