Recent content by AaronJ

1. A

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

You're getting yourself worked up over the inexplicable behavior of a narcissist trying to spin a narrative. Don't try to rationalize anything he writes or says.
  2. A

I would implore Amir and Erin to not engage with Eric any more. The only people who are going to remain at Eric's side are people who will offer unwavering support. There is nothing more to be gained, but there is possibly some to be lost.
  3. A

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

No good can come from continuing to engage with this guy. He's backing himself into his own corner with his supporters and is moving on to the scorched earth portion of his tantrum. Those who have stuck with him will continue to do so no matter what he says or writes, and at this point there...
  4. A

I don’t think this is true. He has been abnormally reckless with his business. As far as he is concerned it is fair game as potential collateral damage in his quest to alter his narrative.
  5. A

M106 distortion

I suspect it's in the recording. When I was a kid I thought there was something wrong with my copy of Toys in the Attic, or Aerosmith had screwed up the recording of Sweet Emotion.
  6. A

I expect this is the case based on the fact that he sent measurements for the drivers to Amir and challenged him to do better with the design. I am pretty sure Eric confuses "measurements" for "calculations" just like he uses the archaic definition of "litigation" instead of "dispute...
  7. A

M106 distortion

What amp are you using, what is its power rating, and how loud are you listening? M106 can play very loud without distorting.
  8. A

I am finished with YouTube reviewers at this point as well. If a reviewer can’t demonstrate any ability to discern good gear from bad then what’s even the point other than to advertise a product? Strangely the only one I actually do watch at this point is Darko who has shifted toward dedicating...
  9. A

Eric would sooner trash his own company, sacrifice his employees’ well being, and cause as much collateral damage as he deems necessary than admit to any of his own shortcomings or mistakes. He will play the victim in this situation until his death. This is the unfortunate truth. There will be...
  10. A

Is it safe to say that Steve Guttenberg and Herb Reichert have the right approach to hifi reviews?
  11. A

This is literally all Eric cares about. Not about his company, his business, his employees, heck probably not even his brand.
  12. A

Out of curiosity I watched a couple of his older YT videos and I think he's got some neat ideas. I can't substantiate any of his claims especially regarding his patented tweeter array, but the concepts at least seem interesting from a layman.
  13. A

I agree. People who behave like Eric should not be let off the hook. But I have absolutely no expectation that he’s going to change. We all know that this is going to end. Eric is never going to produce measurements in spite of all he has said the past few days, he will forever play the victim...
  14. A

It’s only strategic in his own world view, which is whatever suits himself at the given moment. Incapable of thinking more than one step ahead.
  15. A

None of this matters. We can ridicule Eric’s behavior all we want but the truth is he can neither control himself nor will he change. He needs therapy, not intervention from ASR or YouTube comments section. Destroying his own company and reputation actually won’t solve anything because he will...
Top Bottom