Recent content by _thelaughingman

1. _thelaughingman

Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

Bwahahahha. Hey now, i was talking about the DAC.
  2. _thelaughingman

Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

Impressive work. Definitely a technical marvel for such a small package.
  3. _thelaughingman

FS/US: Hifiman Edition XS $200, Hifiman HE4xx $100. (Used)

Selling a pair of headphones from my collection of headphones. These have been gently used and have had minimal use, there is wear and tear on both. Hifiman Edition XS $200. Owned them for about a year and these aren't my favorite anymore due to the fact that I wear glasses and the egg shaped...
  4. _thelaughingman

DMS Omega seems great

The design is just way out of the left field!
  5. _thelaughingman

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Wait what??? How is air pressure inside a speaker box pushing MACH1? How did you even measure the speed of such pressure?
  6. _thelaughingman

OH, please don't give him ideas!! He'll think the entropy of the speaker box would be the cause of bad measurements.
  7. _thelaughingman

Let me go get more popcorn. I hardly see this resolving amicably, especially when Eric doesn't want to relent from playing the victim card and still wants to fling dirt.
  8. _thelaughingman

SMSL A50 Pro 3-channel amp

Interesting implementation. Not sure about that amp chip, definitely would benefit from a proper scrutiny.
  9. _thelaughingman

Grimm Audio MU1 - Feedback?

Link to the aforementioned product?
  10. _thelaughingman

Well said, he's truly been impotent at viewing how bad this whole scenario is for his company and reputation.
  11. _thelaughingman

Wait hold on!! I think there needs to be an independent overseer to this review to satiate Mr. Alexander's frivolous claims that the speaker was not measured accurately. Besides redoing a measurement according to a manufacturer's specifications, muddles the validity of measurement.
  12. _thelaughingman

The dude doesn't put out and talks big, fill in the blanks.
  13. _thelaughingman

Man you are not even borderline delusional at this point. Doubling down this bad just reeks of incompetence and arrogance.
  14. _thelaughingman

2024 Total Solar Eclipse

iPhone 15 Pro and it's garbage quality.
  15. _thelaughingman

Sheesh, this is turning into a bigger clown show than needed. Apparently Mr. Alexander isn't fazed by loss of reputation or revenue. He strikes me as one of those grimey business owner's that only cares about profit more so than doing the right thing. Must've been that playground bully in his...
Top Bottom