Recent content by 4udio

1. 4

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Exactly. If you decide to trust your valet you accept that you might die if he makes mistake. When you make a choice to delegate your decision making to someone else you've intentionally accepted the risk. In this case, Topping's buggy software created an issue for you but simple email to...
  2. 4

My point was that if my model was not listed explicitly (full name with rev number) I would not install it. I would write to Topping support asking for clarification.
  3. 4

If person has diabetes and wants to drink Coca Cola, should it buy regular or Coca Cola Zero (sugar free) ? There is no note on bottle that regular one is for healthy people only ,but everyone knows that it should be avoided. If there is sugar in it then it is for healthy person only. Same is...
  4. 4

This approach is just wrong. If firmware is compatible with two different devices that needs to be stated clearly, otherwise, firmware should not be installed on device that is not listed as compatible. I mean, it is common reasoning.
  5. 4

Topping A90 Discrete Review (Headphone Amp & Preamp)

try another DAC in combination with A90D and, if volume problem remains, return it.
  6. 4

Create ntfs partition and install windows, upgrade firmware, delete partition ... or use dual boot with linux...
  7. 4

Since Gain "issue" is no more then I'll go for this device.
  8. 4

This is totally wrong point of view. All features of the device should be usable withouth Remote. A90D has digital gain switch therefore it is easy to make it work by using volume knob/button. My child broke remote for topping D70s and it would be really bad if I've had to wait 3 weeks jut to be...
  9. 4

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

Ustars Audio R19 Digital Audio Board 32Bit PCM384KHz DSD512 Coaxial DOP128 For Raspberry Pi 3B
  10. 4

I have the same problem. I've asked Topping about possible solution 6 months ago. Still waiting for response.I need BT to be disabled (not turned off) unless I select it as an input source. SMSL SU9 has that feature and it is super useful.
  11. 4

I'm using I2S. It works ok. Sound is marginally more resolving compared to USB and Coax. Optical is good enough for movies and nothing else IMHO.
  12. 4

HIDIZS DH80S Review (DAC & Amp)

Ah sorry. My mistake. Topping MX3 is the correct model name
  13. 4

Thanks for quick response. Some dac/amps have option that at some volume level they output unaltered signal to headphone out e.g. topping mx4 ( at 0db if i'm not mistaken) . I've hoped that Dh80s is the same.
  14. 4

Is it possible to use DH80s as a DAC only?
Top Bottom