Recent content by 3DSoundShop

1. 3DSoundShop

3D Sound Shop - Custom PRIRs for the Smyth Realiser A16

Hello my friends... I am very excited to announce my Early Black Friday Sale... Early Black Friday through Cyber Monday sale. With coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY... save 20% on all individual and PRIR Paks! Sale price includes our biggest discounts on all PRIRs, including the best selling Omega...
  2. 3DSoundShop

I know of two people who are considering selling their A16s... If you are interested... I could put you in touch with them.
  3. 3DSoundShop

Endgame headphone convolver for easier use?

I know of two people who are considering selling their A16s... If you are interested... I could put you in touch with them.
  4. 3DSoundShop

What is not attainable? The a16?
  5. 3DSoundShop

Sorry... All of my PRIRs are designed for and made with the a16.
  6. 3DSoundShop

Looking for a miniDSP OpenDRC-DI

Thanks for the reply... At this time, I think I'd rather wait for a seller in the US.
  7. 3DSoundShop

Looking for an ifi iESL.

Found one. Thanks
  8. 3DSoundShop

Hello my friends... ONLY ONE DAY LEFT!!! I am very excited to announce several significant updates to the 3DSoundShop website... Early Black Friday through Cyber Monday sale. With coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY... save up to 60% on individual and PRIR Paks. Details below Discounts Availiable: PRIR...
  9. 3DSoundShop

Hello my friends... ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT!!! I am very excited to announce several significant updates to the 3DSoundShop website... Early Black Friday through Cyber Monday sale. With coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY... save up to 60% on individual and PRIR Paks. Details below Discounts Availiable...
  10. 3DSoundShop

Looking for a miniDSP OpenDRC-DI

If you have a miniDSP OpenDRC-DI you'd like to sell... Please let me know. Thanks
  11. 3DSoundShop

Looking for an ifi iESL.

If you have an ifi iESL you'd like to sell... Please let me know. Thanks.
Top Bottom