Recent content by 06S2k07Si

1. 06S2k07Si

SMSL DO100 Review (Stereo DAC)

Yea...I thought about that but I didn't bother. I simply sent it back and decided to keep the D-6 instead. I liked the functionality of the D-6 better anyway. Thanks
  2. 06S2k07Si

SMSL DO100 Review (Stereo DAC)

I just purchased one of these and can't get it to connect via USB to my android LG V60 at all. I also purchased a D-6 and it works great with that (and both of my Topping D50s's and D90's without issue)... what is different about this D0100?
  3. 06S2k07Si

Topping D50s for sale (silver). Great condition. [SOLD]

Up for sale is one Topping D50s in silver for sale. This unit works perfectly with no issues and I have all the peripherals and original box. I purchased this unit from another member on ASR. It was in my garage system for almost 2 years. I recently upgraded my system and that is why I am...
  4. 06S2k07Si

Wanted Pioneer SP-BS22-LR or Philharmonic modded version

If interested... https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/pioneer-sp-bs21-bookshelf-speakers-for-sale.19610/#post-911966
  5. 06S2k07Si

SOLD: Topping A50s

Yep...silver or black. No problem.
  6. 06S2k07Si

SOLD: Topping A50s

Suggestion...might want to list colors. GlWS!
  7. 06S2k07Si

Yamaha A-S3200 Silver NiB

Thank you for your input. I have only very occasionally had that issue on other sites but most recently with ASR...but its a mystery to me as to why. One of the times when I tried here recently, I super undersized it to near postage stamp size and it wouldn't accept it...I did at that time check...
  8. 06S2k07Si

Yep...I tried that multiple times and it didn't work.
  9. 06S2k07Si

Nice piece. I just wanted to say that there must be an issue with this site because I had the same problem loading pictures a month ago when I tried. I tried several different sizes and nothing worked. Eventually I tried the original full resolution pictures at a later time and they worked. I...
Top Bottom