• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

TV Series Suggestion Please

Ken1951

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I loved Lucifer until the last season, that for me is forgettable, it did not make any sense to me (I don’t say any more because I hate spoilers)

The series that dear wife and I enjoy watching together is The West Wing, we watched it start to end, all episodes, four or five times.

Right now I am watching all the South Korean series that are on Netflix, fascinating, scaring and charming at the same time, a great reliefs from the Hollywood stereotypes.
Vincenzo!!!!!!!! Tremendous series! A major time investment, but well worth it.

Also on Netflix is The Chestnut Man. Danish, and really well done.

Watching The Defeated now on Netflix as well, pretty decent.

kickerofelves

eriksson

Forum Donor
The last leason though...
Yeah, they ran out of George RR script and couldn't tie up and finish the complex story. It was a mess.
As is so painfully evident in todays movies and tv shows, if you don't have interesting story, the best directors, actors and computer generated scenes and animation don't matter much.

MinMan

Wow!

Aren't there any other fans of "Goliath"? or "Bosch"? or "Legion"? or Season 1 of "True Detectives"?

Something with more character development and less plagued with nostalgia please.

Last edited:

Oldasdrt

Wow!

Aren't there any other fans of "Goliath"? or "Bosch"? or "Legion"? or Season 1 of "True Detectives"?

Something with more character development and less plagued with nostalgia please.
True detective was great, Bosch is good also

Walter

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Many excellent suggestions here, but Life on Mars and the continuation series Ashes to Ashes are cumulatively the best TV series I have ever seen.

Edit: That's the British original version of Life on Mars, not the horrid American remake that featured good actors but was inexplicably bad.

Last edited:

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Tales from the loop worth a look.
Line of duty if you can get it.
Schmigadoon - musical parody.

Top Bottom