• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Asking for input on a VST Harmonic Distortion plugin

Would you like a VST plugin to tune in an arbitrary amount of harmonic distortion?

• Yes, I'd love such a plugin and I'm willing to pay for it

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Yes, I'd like to play with it but only if it's free

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Yes, but I don't use Windows

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, I couldn't care less about adding any amount of distortion to my system

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I'd love to know, but would not assume so. Music production/recording scene doesn't usually deal with individual harmonics, that's more of an engineering purview.
Download the manual and read.

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
pkane

pkane

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Maybe you should make up your mind and don't waste our time. If someone likes to know, it means they are interested. It is a simple deceleration in English.

Hmm? You brought up Trash 2 in relation to the plugin that specifically lets you adjust individual harmonics. I had assumed you know something about it. I now understand that you don't. Why are we still talking about it?

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Hmm? You brought up Trash 2 in relation to the plugin that specifically lets you adjust individual harmonics. I had assumed you know something about it. I now understand that you don't. Why are we still talking about it?
I said clearly that mine is an assumption, see below. Reading post properly helps miscommunications like this.

I expect so, but I have not used the plugin, hence mine is assumption.

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Glad we could resolve it in an amicable way.
There is never a reason to be unamicable on a public forum, especially on a technical one. Thank you for the reply.

Top Bottom