• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review and Measurements of Purifi 1ET400A Amplifier

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
3 or 4 months. It's basically the amp Amir measured.

Armand

Audio Company
So are there anyone else besides NAD and Nord that make amplifiers with Purifi 1ET400A?
We make the Vera Audio P150/600. More expensive, but it has added features.
You get custom made buffer made with state of the art operational amplifiers on a four layer circuit board. It has very low noise and the markets highest CMRR of up to 110dB at 50/60Hz. It also has the option to adjust gain from 12 to 30dB in very accurate 3dB steps. (0,01dB accuracy).
It is also bridgeable and will deliver 1kW power continously into 4 Ohm with 0,0007% THD+N. (600W in 8 Ohm). All measurements done in-house on professional measurement equipment and each amp comes with its own measurements letter.
It also has a 3kW power supply wich is a bit overkill but to get 1kW of clean power out of the 1ET400A modules it is neccessary.
Cabinet milled from one single alu-block with no visible screws or seams gives a clean appearance.
Both 1ET400A modules are continously monitored with our own microprocessor system. Any fault condition or temperature outside limits are reported on the front LED. More info on our webisite.

BrokenEnglishGuy

Major Contributor
someone is using the Purifi with his Kef reference?
What a nice amplifier is the Purifi.... i'm very happy owner

kiwifi

kiwifi

I have recently bought a pair of VTV four channel Purifi rack mount amplifiers and am a very happy customer. Eight channels for $3500 including shipping to New Zealand seemed like an absolute bargain to me! I couldn't have built the amps myself for less.

halo

And the Apollon looks so much better :) I just ordered their Purifi stereo mini - excited for it to show up!

Well, please let us know how it goes.
I have ordered and paid for a full stereo model of their purifi system more than a month ago.
Haven't received nothing yet.

kiwifi

I have ordered and paid for a full stereo model of their purifi system more than a month ago.
FYI: VTV built and delivered my amps to New Zealand in just 10 days!

halo

Well, in my case it is related to the difficulty to get parts due to the pandemic.
But still it is kind of disappointing to wait so long.
I am also wondering why the mini model looks so much better on pictures than their bigger brother.
But I will find out in a couple of weeks whether the full grown stereo model looks good.

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
Well, in my case it is related to the difficulty to get parts due to the pandemic.
But still it is kind of disappointing to wait so long.
I am also wondering why the mini model looks so much better on pictures than their bigger brother.
But I will find out in a couple of weeks whether the full grown stereo model looks good.
Welcome Aboard @halo.

jdhiro

It's been a week for me and I haven't seen any updates yet - just pinged their support.

Edit: They responded within minutes, letting me know that it was being manufactured and would be ready by June 9. So, that looks like it's about a 3 week lead time at the moment.

halo

It's been a week for me and I haven't seen any updates yet - just pinged their support.

Edit: They responded within minutes, letting me know that it was being manufactured and would be ready by June 9. So, that looks like it's about a 3 week lead time at the moment.

That sounds about right.
I contacted Tibor yesterday via email.
This morning he responded timely.
They were expecting delivery of new Hypex power modules at the end of this week.
So the build of my amp would be scheduled right after that.
All in all, this is not unexpected due to this crazy situation with the pandemic.
Shortages are everywhere.

So I continue to be impatient for another week, I guess.:)
Meanwhile i can compare some interconnect cable types with my current schiit vidar + freya
(poking the bear a litte here, I am new as a member here but i have been following ASR for years)

batfunk

Last edited:

maxfl1

And the Apollon looks so much better :) I just ordered their Purifi stereo mini - excited for it to show up!
I ordered mine on April 21st. Still waiting. No communications. Sent them an email Sunday, no reply yet.

Top Bottom