• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Qobuz albums vanished from Roon

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
At some point in the last 24 hours my Qobuz albums have vanished from my Roon library.

Ive unlinked and re linked my account

The albums even show as favs when browsing the Qobuz tab within Roon - just not pulling through to the library. Obviously still showing if I browse Qobuz directly on the web.

Qobuz playlists still show in Roon

Tidal favs still show in Roon

Anyone else noticed anything odd re Roon/ Qobuz?

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
OP
Jimbob54

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm pretty sure this will be a short term issue by the way, just makes me realise the fragility of a music library based around streaming- especially when for a moment I thought I might have drunk deleted my actual favourites in Qobuz.

Sukie

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I'm pretty sure this will be a short term issue by the way, just makes me realise the fragility of a music library based around streaming- especially when for a moment I thought I might have drunk deleted my actual favourites in Qobuz.
I, and others, have had this in the past. They will come back. I found that restarting Roon Server several times ( I run Roon on Windows) did the trick. If not then raise a ticket on Roon Community.

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I am going to make some general statements since I don't have either. But I have run into similar problems with Tidal and my Plex media server. If the album is available in the qobuz app still and listed still as a favorite in qobuz then likely it's either an account linking problem between qobuz and roon or roons index of your qobuz stuff getting mixed up. Sometimes unlinking and relinking the services can kick off a refresh of your index of qobuz albums and stuff will reappear.

Top Bottom