• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WTB: Revel F226Be or Revel F228Be - shipped to Australia

Astroboydivx

Hi there,

I'm keen to buy a pair of Revel F226Be or Revel F228Be. Prices in Australia are ludicrous, so I'm looking to purchase from overseas. My challenge is that not too many dealers ship internationally, so keen to understand if anyone knows how I can best proceed.

Thanks!

MacCali

Major Contributor
Hmmmmm I found those open box on online retailer here at a fairly decent price. Maybe you can contact them and work something out. Sometimes these companies are really bad and tell the dealers they can’t ship outside the zone they are permitted and guess it may be the company testing them. Always happens when I want to purchase from the EU

OP
A

Astroboydivx

Yeah unfortunately I still haven't found anyone willing to ship internationally. So strange - take my money!

MacCali

Major Contributor
Your best bet is if you know someone in the USA have them purchase it for you and send it over. Probably your only chance if it’s a real need to have

MacCali

Major Contributor
Yeah unfortunately I still haven't found anyone willing to ship internationally. So strange - take my money!
I found these, they are a floor model/demo in Texas for 3500 pair. I don’t know if I can provide any more help

someone on the forum just pointed this out to me. It’s 3500 each, my bad.

F0490E0E-D246-4924-80CB-36D956716105.png

Last edited:

pharmaboy

freight forwarders? I've used US to Oz for bikes before, shipitto is another one - many of them will buy on your behalf, receive package, then forward it to you in australia. I've even managed a warranty claim by shipping it back - though the shipping can really hurt.

Helicopter

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I would say a freight forwarder on the West coast of the US and free shipping from the retailer is your best bet. These would only take up a few feet in a shipping container. If you are in Eastern Australia, it would be feasible. You're going to need a firm like that anyway for shipping so might as well have them receive the speakers from the retailer too.

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Prices in Australia are ludicrous, so I'm looking to purchase from overseas.

Considering they are made in Asia, they should be cheaper here! It's the scumbag Australian importers and the retailers that are still stuck in their holes of 40% gross margin. Tell them they are criminals and show them how little it cost you to get a pair landed at your house. It's the only way to help them see the light.

Top Bottom