• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DAC for TIDAL Master - Meridian Explorer v1 DAC / Ztella MQA DAC / Hiby FC3 / IFI ZEN DAC / Topping D10

Godfix

I would like to purchase a better option for listening to Tidal Master both on my desktop and on my cell phone.

I own a Philips Fidelio x1s headphone and a KZ ZS10 Pro

I thought of some options:

Ztella (versão MQA)
HiBy FC3
Temptec Sonata Hd Pro
Meridian Explorer v1 DAC

and Desktop Options
IFI Zen Dac
Topping D10

Can anybody help me ?

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
How about a Helm Bolt.

EB1000

I would like to purchase a better option for listening to Tidal Master both on my desktop and on my cell phone.

Ztella (versão MQA)
HiBy FC3
Temptec Sonata Hd Pro
Meridian Explorer v1 DAC

and Desktop Options
IFI Zen Dac
Topping D10

Can anybody help me ?

Are new to this forum? Don't bother with Tidal or MQA:

You better off listening to FM radio...

fieldcar

Addicted to Fun and Learning

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor

Ztella (versão MQA)
HiBy FC3
Temptec Sonata Hd Pro
Meridian Explorer v1 DAC

and Desktop Options
IFI Zen Dac
Topping D10

Can anybody help me ?

The Tidal app on your desktop - does the core decode , USB audio player pro (UAPP) on android does the core decode for a small fee then bit perfect to any usb dongle - use any DAC you want in either set up after that and dont worry about the render upwards of 96khz on 192 tracks.

Jim Matthews

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The Tidal interface is excellent and the MQA stain isn't on every track.

There's something to be said for convenience. I just wouldn't pay a premium for MQA decoding (its days appear numbered).

Green or blue, too your price point (and market access).

FYI - Apple and Amazon recently lowered pricing for streaming with CD resolution (or better).

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...aph-for-dacs.4814/#lg=attachment29009&slide=0

OP
G

Godfix

[QUOTE = "Jim Matthews, post: 788735, membro: 29317"] A interface do Tidal é excelente e a mancha MQA não está em todas as trilhas.

Há algo a ser dito para sua conveniência. Eu simplesmente não pagaria um prêmio pela decodificação MQA (seus dias parecem numerados).

Verde ou azul também é o seu preço (e acesso ao mercado).

Para sua informação - a Apple e a Amazon baixaram recentemente o preço do streaming com resolução de CD (ou melhor).

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...aph-for-dacs.4814/#lg=attachment29009&slide=0 [/ QUOTE]

Streaming Lossless no Brasil apenas Tidal !!! Amazon e Apple não disponível !!!

Thanks

Top Bottom