• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Real experience with GTL Sound labs AE 963 ?

valuebuyer

Hi All
I am looking to upgrade my on-wall GoldenEar Super Sat 50 LCR speakers with better in-wall speakers. They will be in a smallish family room. I also have Monoprice Monolith 10 Sub.
I landed on the GTL Sound labs site today and was quite intrigued by the AE963s. there are few reviews on them but I am not finding anything recent. Are there any members here who have those speakers? I am very keen on first hand experience on them.

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
Hi All
I am looking to upgrade my on-wall GoldenEar Super Sat 50 LCR speakers with better in-wall speakers. They will be in a smallish family room. I also have Monoprice Monolith 10 Sub.
I landed on the GTL Sound labs site today and was quite intrigued by the AE963s. there are few reviews on them but I am not finding anything recent. Are there any members here who have those speakers? I am very keen on first hand experience on them.
Welcome Aboard @valuebuyer.

Top Bottom