• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

MQA Deep Dive - I published music on tidal to test MQA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichB

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Last edited:

levimax

Major Contributor
I am not sure why Bob Stuart is trusted by the record companies... His DVD-A encryption was hacked almost immediately after release.

symphara

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Why won't you use proper punctuation?
The punctuation was fine, just the white spaces were “folded” and I guess you lack the proper decoder to “unfold” it. It’s something Origami-like, I think.

KeithPhantom

Forum Donor
Are you an AES paying member?
I can access the AES library through my school, but cannot share the file. I’ll have a look over it.

Lattiboy

So Tidal, censors its customers, awful touchy about MQA.

Yet another reason to avoid this dubious service provider.

- Rich

It sucks too because Tidal is far and away my favorite steaming service for reasons unrelated to sound quality! Their “my mix” is great, radio stations better, navigation is better, etc. I hate that I’m prepaid until October. I just don’t know where I’m going to go as Spotify is a nightmare of podcasts and news shows and is the absolute most exploitive to their artists. Maybe Apple Music?

PS I don’t think people can honestly tell the difference between 320kbs MP3, FLAC, DsD, or MQA.

KeithPhantom

Forum Donor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom