• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Synergistic Research apparently at "war" against Gene from Audioholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Ear Ache

Major Contributor
I will not engage these posts under the advisement of my lawyer other than to state the same day Ted posted his challenge, his lawyer issued a threatening letter for me to remove the posts relating to the harassment I endured from Ted for over a year. The letter also states I cannot talk about Ted or his company going forward. Last night Ted turned his Facebook into a shrine on me to intimidate. He continues posting my family photos on his page to humiliate. Attached is a screen shot from last night as example. I will not participate in his tactics nor will I accept his relentless stalking behavior or his "challenges" which IMO are nothing more than a facade to rile his base and control the narrative of me being his boogeyman.

https://www.audioholics.com/editorials/synergistic-research

View attachment 124184

lol, what a superhero. Sounds like a guy who senses his jig is up and he's getting desperate.

wgb113

Amir v Danny
Ted v Gene

Who else can we put on the 2021 AudioMania card? Guttenberg v ???

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
A sheep?
Keith

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
Well, can't we just have a third party mediate between them? Synergistic Research can send their cables or power thingies to @amirm and he'll give them a thorough review.
I tested one of his headphone gadgets a few years back. I also analyzed the innards. Posted the results on head-fi, where it was promptly censored.

I did manage to sneak the measurements into a published article. Spoiler: the gadget did absolutely nothing.

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1618529769071.png
you guys use stock fuses???

Dialectic

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I tested one of his headphone gadgets a few years back. I also analyzed the innards. Posted the results on head-fi, where it was promptly censored.

I did manage to sneak the measurements into a published article. Spoiler: the gadget did absolutely nothing.
Why did Head-Fi remove the post?

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
Why did Head-Fi remove the post?

I can only speculate. That was the first and last that I ever had anything to do with that forum. Pity, because not only did I measure the (non)performance, I disassembled the unit and did an analysis of their "magic" coating using SEM and EDAX.

ahofer

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Oh no, he’s taken it to Audiogon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom