• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

NBR Music (Youtube)

Slayer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I was just curious if any of you have noticed the quality of music provided by NBR Music on Youtube. Coming from Youtube it's amazing how good their music tracks actually sound. Now all their stuff might not be the greatest song selections, but the audio quality really surprises me. For the most part it sounds better than Spotify.

NBR Music seems to have much more clarity, depth, channel separation, staging, and better instrument separation in general. So does anyone know what processing method they may be using to get this quality? Or am I the only one hearing this difference? Your thoughts and opinions are more than welcome.

Vini darko

Major Contributor
Yes I enjoy thier audiophile drivel regularly. The live streams are nice too. Personal favorites are the deep bass test compilations.
Know nothing about about getting max quality out of uploads to youtube. The one time I asked a tuber when thier quality went up , didn't understand a thing they said :D

NBR Audio

thank you so much for your visiting my channel on Youtube. I always try to upload the best music quality, the last part is google encoding, best regard

Grotti

Forum Donor
Will give it a try this evening. And we'll come on board....

Grotti

Forum Donor
Should have written "welcome on board".... :facepalm:. Hate posting on my mobile phone....

yigitboy

I was just curious if any of you have noticed the quality of music provided by NBR Music on Youtube. Coming from Youtube it's amazing how good their music tracks actually sound. Now all their stuff might not be the greatest song selections, but the audio quality really surprises me. For the most part it sounds better than Spotify.

NBR Music seems to have much more clarity, depth, channel separation, staging, and better instrument separation in general. So does anyone know what processing method they may be using to get this quality? Or am I the only one hearing this difference? Your thoughts and opinions are more than welcome.
Take a look at rmns channel on youtube. You will be surprised

Top Bottom