• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Speaker designer Danny Richie (GR-Research) directly attacks ASR

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If it is the same video I saw, Danny equated objective scientists with flat earthers. At that point, I knew I need not waste time on it. :eek:

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
In a comment below this U-Toob video, he said this about ASR:

"They do no real science over there. They are just a propaganda machine for their belief system. They never answer the question do cables make an audible difference as they never listen to anything."

Audiophile Cable TRUTHS: About THAT VIDEO!
... ' Stamps feet, cries, tugs on apron strings and storms off ' ..

Geert

Major Contributor
He must have overlooked the 39 page discussion on

"They do no real science over there. They are just a propaganda machine for their belief system. They never answer the question do cables make an audible difference as they never listen to anything."
Funny, I got payed for listening for 30 years. He also overlooked Max Townshend is one of our members. They should get in touch...

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
And he uses graphs to substantiate the improvements he made on speakers with his crossovers.

Not sure what your point is. The context of my post was the speaker cable video in the OP.

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
He must have overlooked the 39 page discussion on

Funny, I got payed for listening for 30 years. He also overlooked Max Townshend is one of our members. They should get in touch...
As is Sean Olive.

lemnoc

Audiophile Cable TRUTHS: About THAT VIDEO!

It is really pathetic that the industry has been overtaken by cowboys seeking to make a profit out of others ignorance.. :(

Back in the 70's no one ever talked about cables simply because there was and still is nothing to talk about !

Top Bottom