• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Elon Musk has enraged the ‘flat earth’ community

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
https://edge.ca/news/4018336/elon-musk-pissed-off-flat-earthers/

spacex-tesla-space.gif

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Is the flat earth movement real? Is feels more like 3 nutters who believe it, plus a load of people taking the piss to me, and that seems more credible than the alternative.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I don't know. The earth in the background looks flat to me. :cool:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Is the flat earth movement real? Is feels more like 3 nutters who believe it, plus a load of people taking the piss to me, and that seems more credible than the alternative.
I am hearing more about it recently so I think it is gaining traction. Last guy I heard about was some rapper. It is another fashionable counterculture thing.

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor

It appears to be real. I have no clue where they get their reality from, not a single clue. But I thought it was funny enough in the year 2018 to be among one of the funniest things to come down through the boring tunnel of spaceX. ...Space cadets from au-delà du réel. ...Flame thrower guns to fight against the light sabers of Star Wars sci-fi fan addicts.

Any crazy news today is a portal to knowledge of this crazy world some are living in. Just take for example ...

Sylafari

Maybe these people keep the snake oil audio market afloat! ;)

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Top Bottom