• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How to submit products for review?

nstzya

Lurker turned member looking to submit an amp to Amir for review but the link at top of page does not respond. How does one contact Amir to arrange a drop shipment from manufacturer for review? Great site. Perhaps a little obsessed with rather minute (and for many of us inaudible) measurement differences, but you gotta have some objective basis for comparison.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
OP
N

nstzya

Which link do you mean? Can you screenshot it?
The WANTED banner - just below the top banner with forum sub-tabs - “We now measure and review equipment for free” Click here, etc

OP
N

nstzya

Go to his profile and hit “Start conversation”.
Will do.

While I have you - and forgive that it is off topic for the forum here - I notice your signature link to the loudspeaker page. Forgive this if it is a repetitive or pedestrian question... but for the loudspeaker + subwoofer column, what subwoofer? Is it a standardized sub, or simply use in general with any sub? Would seem to enter a completely non standard variable into the mix o/w. Is there a place to learn the details on these summary charts?

MZKM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Will do.

While I have you - and forgive that it is off topic for the forum here - I notice your signature link to the loudspeaker page. Forgive this if it is a repetitive or pedestrian question... but for the loudspeaker + subwoofer column, what subwoofer? Is it a standardized sub, or simply use in general with any sub? Would seem to enter a completely non standard variable into the mix o/w. Is there a place to learn the details on these summary charts?
Ah, didn’t see you commented and send a message.

For others, but the Notes tab.

Top Bottom