• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

c.kl

I am another L30 user who had the unit burnt within 5 days of use. I didn't know this forum exists until I started researching on the issue.

@JohnYang1997, please let me know if you need any information from me that you think may help.

Thanks.

Last edited:

c.kl

My best Topping L30 message of the day - not that your unit got burnt but for the niceness of the message. The last 2 messages made my day :), after some intense arguments through the day (including from my end).

I'm so glad that I discovered this forum. Lots of great/useful information and so many nice people here ;)

qwerty88

Harrrumpf. I am closely examining that winking emoji and trying to figure out if we are being complimented or trolled.

Just kidding, welcome! (I think).
ewN2MZz.gif

[looking around]

gvaCX.gif

escalibur

And so? I think it's expensive. In Drop price should be less
I'm wondering what batch those units might be.

@JohnYang1997 Any word regarding the replacements of faulty models defined by serial number only?

escalibur

fumli

I've bought L30 on 23rd December and received on January. Still 2011 sn

I'm exactly in the same situation as you, bought the amp from "Schenzhen audio store" amazon seller at the end of december. The E30 DAC I purchased with it got a '2012' sn though.

Last edited:

Aldoszx

Mine has 2009 SN. I have been using it for a few days and, without any special reason, I've put it away and starting to use Atom instead.
After reading all this thread, the L30 is in his box, wit all accessories, ready for... I don't know, but we'll see.

ngs428

Now I want Leaf Green :D

Yeah, I can only laugh on this one. I checked with Apos and I am 14 days past my return window. Sold my Atom to get this... Now Topping in this very thread said we should stop using it. Does my computer even have a headphone out? I’d rather sit in silence than listen to what that output sounds like. :) :(

escalibur

I've bought L30 on 23rd December and received on January. Still 2011 sn
I bought mine from Schenzhen Audio in September and it is 2007 batch.. :(

Top Bottom