• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Chromatischism

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Passive Bookshelf (for US buyers):
Elac Debut Reference DBR62
Normally US$600, but for the first time, on sale for US$550 (8% drop) on amazon.com (lowest price ever).
Only walnut colour is on sale...not oak.

Amir's Review.
Grab it like you stole it! :eek:
Snap, looks like the towers are $100 off, each from a certain seller. They have been on my list...best towers for $1k?

bobbooo

Major Contributor
For less than $5 more you can get Q Acoustics' full size (yet shallower) 5-inch woofer 3020 model (original version to the updated 3020i), which if it measures comparably to the latter would be a better buy for those looking for a decent, affordable, modern-looking pair of compact speakers.

Actually I've just seen that you can get 10% off if you buy directly from Q Acoustics and use the promo code SAVE10, which takes the 3020 down to just $206.99 a pair.

holbob

The KEF Q series is heavily discounted most places at the moment in the UK.

hmscott

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Massdrop BlackFriday sale on high-end headphones,

BLACK FRIDAY Sale

It’s every shopper’s favorite time of year. Score on community-driven gear at the lowest prices of the season.

MASSDROP X FOCAL ELEX HEADPHONES $550

MASSDROP X BEYERDYNAMIC DT 177X GO HEADPHONES $400

DROP + DAN CLARK AUDIO AEON OPEN X HEADPHONES $450

MRSPEAKERS ETHER CX CLOSED HEADPHONES $750

MASSDROP X KOSS ESP/95X ELECTROSTATIC SYSTEM $390
Thanks for the Heads up, because I also found the Blon BL-30's are out :)

Ran across the Blon BL-30 over ear headphones on Drop for $100 and AliExpress for $119 - the listing on Drop doesn't show a carry case photo, but the listing on AliExpress does.

BLON BL-30 Full Size Over-Ear Headphone with 70mm Driver, Open Back Style, Detachable 3.5mm Cable, Adjustable Headband
blon bl-30 carrying case.JPG

Also has independent connectors to each cup, so I can get a balanced cable for it:
blon bl-30 3.5mm cup connectors.JPG

Has anyone here listened to the Blon BL-30 yet?

I've seen a couple of reviews - apparently they missed their 11.11 debut, but are out now.

Linsoul has some specifications up, not much:
https://www.linsoul.com/products/blon-bl-30

Impedance - 150ohms (high impedance)
Sensitivity - 110dB
Frequency range - 20-20KHz
Cable length - 1.5m
Style - Open back

Last edited:

LearningToSmile

Thanks for the Heads up, because I also found the Blon BL-30's are out :)

Ran across the Blon BL-30 over ear headphones on Drop for $100 and AliExpress for $119 - the listing on Drop doesn't show a carry case photo, but the listing on AliExpress does.

BLON BL-30 Full Size Over-Ear Headphone with 70mm Driver, Open Back Style, Detachable 3.5mm Cable, Adjustable Headband
View attachment 95142
Also has independent connectors to each cup, so I can get a balanced cable for it:
View attachment 95143
Has anyone here listened to the Blon BL-30 yet?

I've seen a couple of reviews - apparently they missed their 11.11 debut, but are out now.

Linsoul has some specifications up, not much:
https://www.linsoul.com/products/blon-bl-30

Impedance - 150ohms (high impedance)
Sensitivity - 110dB
Frequency range - 20-20KHz
Cable length - 1.5m
Style - Open back
I'm kinda keeping an eye out for them, hoping they're going to be as good for the money as the Blon IEMs. But they're very recent and so far the only review/impressions I've seen so far were from Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews on youtube - that was based on a preproduction sample as far as I understand. It was generally favorable.

All metal construction, removable cable, removable headband cover, they seem like a good beater/secondary headphone at the price. I'm just waiting to see the frequency response measured, I'm not a big fan of EQing headphones so I'd rather have something usable out of the box.

frogmeat69

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Massdrop BlackFriday sale on high-end headphones,

BLACK FRIDAY Sale

It’s every shopper’s favorite time of year. Score on community-driven gear at the lowest prices of the season.

MASSDROP X FOCAL ELEX HEADPHONES $550

MASSDROP X BEYERDYNAMIC DT 177X GO HEADPHONES $400

DROP + DAN CLARK AUDIO AEON OPEN X HEADPHONES $450

MRSPEAKERS ETHER CX CLOSED HEADPHONES $750

MASSDROP X KOSS ESP/95X ELECTROSTATIC SYSTEM $390

I think that's the lowest price the Drop / Koss electrostats have ever been, and I think the Focal Elex is at it's lowest, too.
I already have the Clears, so not sure why I would want the Elex, but I do, lol. They are much nicer looking in the black than the grey Clears that just attract dirt and skin and hair oils so easily.

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Black Friday sale started at Aliexpress, ShenzhenAudio, Hifigo, Amazon, Hificollege ...and probably others.

1606198545220.png

I've updated my table.

Notes:
1. Aliexpress is a bit tricky. Photos usually show the discounted price (visible on lower part of photo), but at checkout, sometimes I saw further discounts. So, it took me a while to add each one to cart, and see final price. You're welcome.
2. If you're on Chrome, just install the 'Aliexpress Coupon Finder', and it will auto-claim all coupons before checkout. I'm lazy, this works faster than manually clicking on each one.
3. My table above shows $ rounded down, not rounded up.
4. If you want me to add something, I will.
5. Aliexpress sale will end Nov 27, 11:59pm PT.
6. I haven't found 'promo codes' yet. If I find some, i'll update post. See my previous post on how to apply those.
7. Sales started 1.5hrs ago. It's past my bedtime, but I'm up to bring you guys the deals!
8. Added Hifigo. Hifigo has lowest price for Topping L30 $110 and SMSL M200 $226.
9. Added Amazon.com
10. Added hificollege.net (use coupon 'NEW5' for extra $5 off advertised price. final $ visible at checkout).

Have fun shopping! :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom