• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

what are your industrial design favorites?

Harmonie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Or it's Barbie version :p

1605923966156.png

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
... and I've dissolved tile floors in a biochemistry lab (or two).
Yeah, I thought tile was better. If a spill dissolves a square or three you just replace them. Worked in one that had that resin coating over the whole floor and curved up 3 inches along the edges. That was pretty cool.

fløyen

Team New Zealand launch their second AC75. Photo / Supplied/Team New Zealand

Attachments

• IDJKEJDMXIZ4LFFGZ6COK7IFNQ.jpg
    IDJKEJDMXIZ4LFFGZ6COK7IFNQ.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 128

fløyen

The ‘Return to Sender’ mission, which will be Rocket Lab’s 16th Electron launch, will lift-off from Launch Complex 1 on New Zealand’s Māhia Peninsula.
Rocket Lab’s Electron launch vehicle will loft 30 satellites to a sun-synchronous orbit at 500 km altitude for a range of customers, including TriSept, Unseenlabs, Swarm, Auckland Programme for Space Systems, and global gaming software company Valve. The satellites span a range of operations, from TriSept’s tech demonstration of new tether systems designed to accelerate spacecraft reentry and reduce orbital debris, through to the next generation of maritime surveillance satellites for Unseenlabs, as well as communications satellites for Swarm.
20.11.15+-+2020_Rocketlab_ReturnToSender.png

Dmitri

Forum Donor
866-Front-on-surface-Roon-STRFKR-1-650x433.png

I like the heatsinks on this one. I'm not sure the whole visual design hold together, though.
Actually, it kind of looks like it’s falling apart. Someone on the design team must play the accordion.

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
ok, I call bad design

the sides would make better heat sinks

Feanor

Forum Donor
Top Bottom