• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A review of a review by Crinacle

xarkkon

Just learned about @crinacle and his work. Found the below "review review" which I think many here will find enjoyable!

OP
xarkkon

xarkkon

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Is it really worth watching? I tried but the beginning was so bad I just couldn't continue....

OP
xarkkon

xarkkon

Is it really worth watching? I tried but the beginning was so bad I just couldn't continue....
Really, it's a relatively entertaining rant about how amazingly atrocious this specific review is. Skip to around 1:50 if you're still keen to see how some bad this review gets. If you're not in the mood for rants about what you likely already know full well, then there's no need to invest your time here :)

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
A whole new genre of absolute time wasting youtube videos. The review review. What's next the review review review? :facepalm:

No, do something else with your precious time.

Top Bottom