• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Campaign for compliance with the Coronavirus rules is not well received everywhere

ctrl

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The new campaign of the Berlin Senate Department for Economics to comply with the Corona rules is being hotly debated in the social media. Berlin's mayor Müller is stunned by a poster showing a senior citizen giving the middle finger. Now the campaign is to be cancelled completely.
Source: n-tv.de

Even CNN is already reporting about it - in my opinion a quite successful campaign ;)

On the poster it says:
The "raised index finger" for all without a mask.
We comply with the Corona rules.

1602772931051.png

Last edited:

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
That finger should be the wrong end of a Glock.

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
Stereotypes run true sometimes.
I just talked to our friends in Frankfurt last week, your comments are interesting considering there is a large anti-mask movement among the anti-Semitic racist white power contingent in Germany.

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
I just talked to our friends in Frankfurt last week, your comments are interesting considering there is a large anti-mask movement among the anti-Semitic racist white power contingent in Germany.

That concerns me.

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert

Here, it's all over the map. I have been taking the John McAfee approach.

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
Here, it's all over the map. I have been taking the John McAfee approach.
No problem any private business can make any rules for service, if you don't like it shop/eat somewhere else. BTW does anyone in France admit to voting Le Pen these days, 20 yr. ago they didn't.

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
No problem any private business can make any rules for service...

That is not the case here- there's legal mandates that the business owners must enforce. Out on the street and up in the hills is where you see more diversity than in stores and offices.

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
That is not the case here- there's legal mandates that the business owners must enforce. Out on the street and up in the hills is where you see more diversity than in stores and offices.

You forget I'm in MA and if I had the choice I would move to NZ wine country and F this place. I find the mask thing amusing as the marching morons are at the back and front door.

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
A Belizean harem?
I knew someone that retired to Belize one night the drug police dragged them out of bed and the next day his wife said we are walking away from this, period.

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
I'll give you an Anton Chigurh bet, would you bet your life that Mr.T's followers have an average IQ over 90?

Top Bottom