• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

UDIO-8 with Audiolense getting started routing, speaker check connections.

Trdat

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I know this is niche but I am hoping a few people might have experience with the UDIO-8 with Audiolense. So far I have set the UDIO-8 in ASIO4ALL as playback device and my external sound card/microphone as recording device. And then chosen ASIO4ALL in Audiolense as both playback device and recording device. And no sound in check speaker connections. I have also enabled output channel override.

I have the PC>UDIO-8>two separate DAC's one for high frequency and the other for low> into two separate amps > woofer and compression driver

All to no avail, just can't seem to get any pink noise for the speaker check connections. Any ideas?

I can't imagine it being different from a multichannel DAC.

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
Have you tried bypassing Audiolense and running Jriver directly to the U-DIO8 with the proper ASIO drivers? That would assure you that the hardware is functional. Perhaps Audiolense needs to see the miniDSP ASIO driver rather than ASIO4ALL?

OP
Trdat

Trdat

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Have you tried bypassing Audiolense and running Jriver directly to the U-DIO8 with the proper ASIO drivers? That would assure you that the hardware is functional. Perhaps Audiolense needs to see the miniDSP ASIO driver rather than ASIO4ALL?

Yes I have, I got the UDIO-8 routed within Jriver and I've made it work. I can try with it routing the playback device in Audiolense through Jriver or by using the minidsp driver instead of ASIO4ALL might have a chance.

Top Bottom