• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Topping D10s DAC - LIKE NEW

dpippel

Purchased this last week from Apos Audio to compare with my S.M.S.L M200, and I've decided to hang onto the M200 because of its Bluetooth capability. The D10s sounds GREAT, I love the display and form factor, and it has only 3 hours on it, so it's basically brand new. Everything that came with it is included, HOWEVER, the USB cable that came packaged with the DAC is DOA. You'll need to supply your own. Not worth sending it back due to a $2-$3 cable.

$85 Paypaled ans shipped to any address in the continental United States. No international sales please. I have plenty of feedback at Head-fi and eBay as "swmtnbiker." Please PM me with your interest. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_3590.jpeg
    IMG_3590.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 246
  • IMG_3591.jpeg
    IMG_3591.jpeg
    1,019.8 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3589.jpeg
    IMG_3589.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 210
OP
dpippel

dpippel

Well, that didn't last long, lol.

OH, it's a great little DAC! Liked it a lot, but decided that having Bluetooth was something I can't live without, so there you have it. For $99 new the D10s is a steal IMO.

Top Bottom