• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Soncoz LA-QXD1 Toslink audio cut out issues with TV

turbotuff

Forum Donor
Has anyone had issues with Toslink audio through their LA-QXD1? I'm getting random cut-outs with mine, hooked via Toslink from my LG TV. Audio via USB is totally fine, however. And I know it's not the TV, as I just hooked up my old Schiit Modi 3 via Toslink and it was perfectly fine, with no cut-outs.

@Ben1987 can you help?

Stephen

I have same problem but with SPDIF coax. not the optical Toslink. It cuts for a fraction of a second when anything is switched off/on around (even a light bulb). Optical connection solved the problem.

OP
turbotuff

turbotuff

Forum Donor
I have same problem but with SPDIF coax. not the optical Toslink. It cuts for a fraction of a second when anything is switched off/on around (even a light bulb). Optical connection solved the problem.
The weird thing is it is fine when going straight out of my Xbox, but has issues when coming out of my TV. But my Schiit Modi is totally fine with my TV. I guess the Soncoz is just really picky with what devices it's hooked to. Kind of frustrating. Hopefully fixable with a future firmware update.

Top Bottom