• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Xulonn

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Wanker is good mate , you have a free public wanker pass .

Once only !

Use it wisely don't make me regret it

There's another thread with a troll baiting me - but I already wrote a dumb reply and deleted it. I'll save this "wanker" for a better opportunity.

QMuse

Major Contributor
There's another thread with a troll baiting me - but I already wrote a dumb reply and deleted it. I'll save this "wanker" for a better opportunity.

In my book every oportunity to say wanker should be exercised. Life is too short to miss it. Except of course if you are hunting for likes..

tecnogadget

Addicted to Fun and Learning
We need a shove your Harman research up your ass emoji, it save me a lot of time

Ohh yes, definitely a keeper and many more could come up along !!
Maybe a little bit difficult to design such Emoji, it may work better as a meme ?¿
harman cat.png

harman yoda.png

There are more explicit examples but then I realized this forum is mostly R13 :p

QMuse

Major Contributor
I hope you do realise that having the ability to ban others doesn't really make you superior. It should make you responsible, but I'm not seeing much of that either.

I feel the need to state clearly this was only a joke- maybe not a good one, but still a joke. If I would be sure Thomas wouldn't get cocky I would say he's a very good moderator, but as we all know he's a cheeky bastard..

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Ohh yes, definitely a keeper and many more could come up along !!
Maybe a little bit difficult to design such Emoji, it may work better as a meme ?¿
View attachment 64829
View attachment 64831

There are more explicit examples but then I realized this forum is mostly R13 :p
Ok iv saved these to my phone , they are now official moderator tools .

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I feel the need to state clearly this was only a joke- maybe not a good one, but still a joke. If I would be sure Thomas wouldn't get cocky I would say he's a very good moderator, but as we all know he's a cheeky bastard..
Haha got you worried enough to say that I'm very good moderator.

Your Mrs took less convincing.

North_Sky

Major Contributor
Darn right. Every day I count and track the progress on them.

For anyone who doesn't like them, I am happy to auction likes on 1,000 lot increments for just $100. That way, you too could look remotely as likable as I am!!! All for 10 cents per like. Other forums charge as much as $1 per like!!!

That's a smart use of your likes Amir; your site can make better use of $$$ than useless likes.

QMuse

Major Contributor
So you all know, our precious has left the thread for a beauty sleep so we continue tomorrow after he does his rise&shine procedure. Hopefully a little hungover won't be a problem for him as he should be used to it by now. :D

Top Bottom