• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

North_Sky

Major Contributor
I like ... :)

The more likes the more merrier funnier happier ... all that jazz. :cool:

More + likes means smarter. :D
Less - likes means bad boys. :p

Who gives a crap as long as we're having fun learning from the people with the most likes ... ;):D:p

QMuse

Major Contributor
I like ... :)

The more likes the more merrier funnier happier ... all that jazz. :cool:

More + likes means smarter. :D
Less - likes means bad boys. :p

Who gives a crap as long as we're having fun learning from the people with the most likes ... ;):D:p

Nonsense. @Thomas savage has many likes but the only things you can learn from him are related to booze. :D

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
This place should eliminate "Likes". It would immediately improve the discourse; not that this place is twitter, but...
Jesus, Amirm would lose the will to live and be sucking on his tailpipe in no time .

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Jesus, Amirm would lose the will to live and be sucking on his tailpipe in no time .
Darn right. Every day I count and track the progress on them.

For anyone who doesn't like them, I am happy to auction likes on 1,000 lot increments for just $100. That way, you too could look remotely as likable as I am!!! All for 10 cents per like. Other forums charge as much as $1 per like!!!

Xulonn

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

QMuse

Major Contributor
Darn right. Every day I count and track the progress on them.

For anyone who doesn't like them, I am happy to auction likes on 1,000 lot increments for just $100. That way, you too could look remotely as likable as I am!!! All for 10 cents per like. Other forums charge as much as $1 per like!!!

As this is scientific forum I must say I concluded this from your post: if you can boost anyone likes for $100 you could have boosted yours and @Thomas savage for free as you have technical possiblity to do so. That of course raises the question how likable you and Thomas really are.. :p

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
As this is scientific forum I must say I concluded this from your post: if you can boost anyone likes for $100 you could have boosted yours and @Thomas savage for free as you have technical possiblity to do so. That of course raises the question how likable you and Thomas really are.. :p
I'd rather be loathed at least that hints to some kind of passion

Top Bottom