• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Reference Quality Electronic Music

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
As opposed to a burger that's injected with so much crap you can leave it for as long as you want and it never gets mouldy...
Sounds delicious, maybe it will infuse me with those properties, bring me two. :)

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Sounds delicious, maybe it will infuse me with those properties, bring me two. :)
Yes it will, your natural gut bacteria will take a hammering and bad shit will happen..

Those fermented Norwegian dishes ( not Swedish, it's a diplomatic fo par to mix those guys up ) on the other hand, positively medicinal ..

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Yea, never eat the fermented fish
First God hid the fish under water, then he made em smell the way they do thinking, "no one is gonna be dumb enough to eat this crap". :confused:
Not so good at judging the human race eh Lord, so much for ya being perfect.

Damn, hope I don't wake up in the morning to find I've been swallowed up by a Florida sink hole. :eek:

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Top Bottom