• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[Solved] Ground Loop Noise Identified. Balanced Connection Wanted. What Is the Best Solution for Me?

OP
S

SoBu

I received the SB-6 and all of the cables recently. With the ground lift switch, the ground loop noise has disappeared as expected. The balanced connection allowed me to use longer cables which lead to me finding a better location for my subwoofer.

I'll update this post with more info on this and alternative products later.

NickosD

I received the SB-6 and all of the cables recently. With the ground lift switch, the ground loop noise has disappeared as expected. The balanced connection allowed me to use longer cables which lead to me finding a better location for my subwoofer.

I'll update this post with more info on this and alternative products later.

Soundblaster 6?

I also have issues with my pc but not with my laptop. The issues occurs when headphones is also connected to card (same connectivity to laptop but no issues).

What cables you bought?

Top Bottom