• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

CES 2017: Any Requests?

tr1ple6

Great coverage so far, Amir. I was reading some of your room impressions and I noticed you wrote reference quality at least twice. Please do a show roundup and put your top few rooms in order of preference.

D

Deleted member 65

Will be posting the pictures and notes later but yes, they showed a bunch of them but they are OEM products from LG. Their value add is supposed to be in their processing but I remain doubtful that they have done anything special there. And with buying the OLED by LG, it will likely be more expensive.

Thx Amir!

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Great coverage so far, Amir. I was reading some of your room impressions and I noticed you wrote reference quality at least twice. Please do a show roundup and put your top few rooms in order of preference.
My pleasure and will do although I am not sure if I can order them properly.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Top Bottom