• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Should Topping send Amir a DX3Pro LDAC/V2 to test?

Should Topping send Amir a DX3Pro LDAC/V2 to test?

• Yes

Votes: 82 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters
OP
P

patient_ot

If I was Topping, I'd pay for improving QC.

From reports here and elsewhere, seems like they are on top of it. My V2/LDAC is running fine, but I've only had it a few weeks. If it fails, I will be sure to post about it and let everyone know what was done to resolve the issue.

micard

looking forward to that test!

pcdinh

I hope to see a review about DX3 Pro LDAC. I can't buy Topping DX3 Pro v1 because it has too many issues

Tks

Major Contributor
Anyone have a clue on how wireless input standards are even tested in the industry? Like what group is responsible for any form of validation?

EDIT: Oh just in case someone was wondering by some chance. I still have the V1, working the same as the day I got it over half a year ago.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Conspiracy theory: the device measures poorly and Topping has politely asked for it not to be reviewed.
Not at all. I don't have one to test. One of you can buy and send it to me and I will 100% measure it. I am just not requesting one to test because my workload is the worst it has been and I don't want to get gear I can't test.

Nango

Major Contributor
Not at all. I don't have one to test. One of you can buy and send it to me and I will 100% measure it. I am just not requesting one to test because my workload is the worst it has been and I don't want to get gear I can't test.

Just to get an idea, a picture, is it more like 20 items waiting or more like 100? And do you store all this stuff at your home, garage or similar .... Right?

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Just to get an idea, a picture, is it more like 20 items waiting or more like 100? And do you store all this stuff at your home, garage or similar .... Right?
I have lost count. :) Even though I review almost one product a day, I am 4 to 6 weeks behind in measuring new gear. As I test, more stuff is constantly arriving.

I started to store them initially in my home office which is a loft over our living room (i.e. people can see some of the mess). I ran out and started to put things on the steps leading to the loft. Then monster amps and AVRs showed up and they are sitting in our living room!

I never planned to have such use for our home. Thankfully I have a very understanding wife.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Translation,

After some thought iv decided to up my price and topping have thusly decided to not be held at ransom by my unreasonable demands.

Waiting for topping to top their offer.

trl

Major Contributor
King of Mods
Top Bottom