• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

mkawa

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
fiio q5s! there is a line out unamp module, the AM0 so that the dac topology can be measured separately from the modules.

the am3d THX-78 module is also currently available via their aliexpress store.

seyl3r

Forum Donor
This has probably already been suggested: I'm wondering if there is a chance to change this thread to a poll (maybe hosted externally if not possible within the forum)? It would be great if members could just vote for a product or add them to an existing list if not there yet.

DLS79

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Topping A50
SMSL M300

I registered just so I could second the Topping A50 (I know it's not a DAC).

Right now I have an Atom/D50s stack, and I'm super curious if the A50 is in the same league as the Atom.

Kane1972

I see the two Cavalli DAC's are now absent from the Monoprice website. I wonder if they have been scrapped outright or if they are just so far behind on production they removed them until they are ready to go?

Kane1972

My bad, they are hidden in the Headphone Amp section, not the DAC section. Monoprice need to sort that out.

seyl3r

Forum Donor
Is it me or are there no real THD specifications anywhere? Sure doesn't inspire confidence :/

That's what I think as well, but still I find it very interesting if their marketing is just very good or if there is anything behind the product.

elberoth

Amir, please remember about that ML 360 ...

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Amir, please remember about that ML 360 ...
Oh, not, not that again. :) I am knee deep now trying to figure out speaker testing on top of electronics. So hard to find the time....

Top Bottom