• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

HeadAmp Gilmore Lite Mk2

Southall-1998

Just wondering if some members here has tried the Gilmore Lite MK2? If yes, what are your thoughts?

Good/Bad feedback appreciated.

S.

Svperstar

It sounds a lot better then my old Schiit Asgard 2. The original Gilmore Lite was my first "real" amp(besides the AA battery powered PAV2 but lets not go there....) back in 2004 or 2005 but I sold it forever and ever ago.

Just subjective opinions but the Gilmore Lite Mk2 just delivers a cleaner sound and has more power then my Asgard 2 tho Headamp has NOT published power ratings for the mk2.

I've thought of sending it in to Amir but I like it too much to part with it lol.

Not sure how it compares to the JDS Atom but the Atom is for sure a better value.

Veri

Master Contributor
I've thought of sending it in to Amir but I like it too much to part with it lol.

Not sure how it compares to the JDS Atom but the Atom is for sure a better value.

I for one would love to see one of these Gilmore amps reviewed since they are pretty much praised all over :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom