• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: March Audio P451 Monoblock Power Amplifiers (Pair) [Purifi 1ET400A] $1995.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethanhallbeyer

I am selling a pair of March Audio P451 Monoblock Power Amplifiers. They are Purifi 1ET400A-based, use a premium aluminum block chassis, balanced XLR inputs, copper ETI Research Binding Posts, separate regulated power supply for 1ET400A digital section, audio input RF filter, Mogami balanced signal cable, power supply with more than ample specifications for a single channel amp, and touch switch power control. Still under warranty through late 2024. Each box comes with a P451 monoblock and power cable, with documentation on a nice March Audio USB thumb drive in one of the boxes.

I am the first and only owner, it has been in a smoke free household, and has been literally used for a handful of hours only since purchasing, then packed back into their individual boxes. Excellent condition with no blemishes that I could find. Where I planned to set up, in a dedicated audio space, has not yet come to fruition, so I've kept them boxed up until then.

Reason for selling is I have decided to offload some gear I don't anticipate I'll be able to put into a dedicated audio room for the forseable future, and instead go with a simpler and more modest setup for now and revisit things when I finally can create that dedicated room.

These are very powerful monoblocks that can drive even more demanding speakers, have a fairly high damping factor, run cool and quiet, and have a nice heft to them, attesting to their build quality.

They are fantastic monoblocks for the money, in my opinion. I got to test them with KEF LS50 Meta, Magnepan 1.7i, and KLH Model 5. They sounded fantastic with all of them.

Ideal scenario is that you live in the SF Bay Area or Sacramento Area so arrangements can be made to do the transaction in person. Otherwise, I am willing to ship, but it will require some trust on your part. If it helps, I also have a long-time eBay presence but wish to not list these on their due to the high seller fees eBay charges.

If interested, feel free to send me a PM with any questions, or ask in the thread. I will try to take and post pics this weekend.

For more information, please search ASR. But if you're a member here, then you probably already know about these monoblocks.

Asking $1995.00 if picked up locally, or actual cost via FedEx Ground if shipped (I will use your zip code to provide an estimate). I am only shipping within the Continental USA.

All sales final but, if local, you are able to inspect them to make sure they are blemish free as I have indicated, you may test them to verify functionality if you can bring a set of speakers and portable source with you, and there is still active warranty on them through late 2024.

Last edited:

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
@ethanhallbeyer, You must list your asking price and include where you are willing to ship and who pays for shipping. Please edit your post accordingly. Thank you!

OP
E

ethanhallbeyer

You must list your asking price and include where you are willing to ship and who pays for shipping. Please edit your post accordingly. Thank you!

Sorry for the oversight. I have corrected those things by adding price, where I am willing to ship, and who pays for shipping.

OP
E

ethanhallbeyer

Update: I didn't get a chance to take the photos and upload them here, but will try to do so by this coming weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom