• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

A Cute Earring

She was not arrested, but "detained for security reasons" which means she was not violating laws, but just removed from the place by "force" and registered by the police so they could demolish the village Lutzerath so the browncoal mine could expand. Less than an hour after this happened she was free again and protesting a bit further (behind the fence surrounding the mine) from the open browncoal mine where this happened. And as she is the face of the movement, camera's focussed on her. But there were a few tenthousands of protesters arround that mine. Here is a picture of the place of protests where she was removed.

And most of the thousands of protesters there in Germany were removed like that, only a few dozen were arrested, mostly because of violence against the german police. That happened when the german police raided the occupied village itself.

ANP-460600577.jpg

And now back on topic ;)
Again trying to turn this into a politics thread. Enough already! Please go back to Facebook!

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I met a woman outside the mall crying she had lost two hundred dollars,

So I gave her $40 from the $200 I'd found earlier.

When God blesses you, you must bless others.

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
Political posts deleted and a few were given a week’s vacation from the thread. Not going to let a few ruin this fun thread for everyone else, by posting political stuff here. Sanctions will become more severe if this continues.

Please and thank you for your support and understanding.

Holmz

Major Contributor
Political posts deleted and a few were given a week’s vacation from the thread. Not going to let a few ruin this fun thread for everyone else, by posting political stuff here. Sanctions will become more severe if this continues.

Add in trade and economic sanctions.

FnCS3TKXEAAxBND

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor

birdog1960

Ok, one more *tiny* dig at accordian players [I confess to owning a little squeezebox meself however....]
View attachment 260002
And to ameliorate this, I'll follow up with one of the finest exponents of the instrument :)
My sister in law lives in zurich. I have a pic somewhere of an accordion with a slash thru it like a highway sign. there's also an urban legend of a dinner party where a couple left early and then the police arrived. Apparently the couple that left felt they were too loud. maybe it's me but the swiss r kinda anal.

DonR

Major Contributor
My sister in law lives in zurich. I have a pic somewhere of an accordion with a slash thru it like a highway sign. there's also an urban legend of a dinner party where a couple left early and then the police arrived. Apparently the couple that left felt they were too loud. maybe it's me but the swiss r kinda anal.
I wonder how they would have felt at a Burns' Supper? Indoor bagpipes.

Happy Rabbie Burns' Night tae abidy!

birdog1960

I wonder how they would have felt at a Burns' Supper? Indoor bagpipes.

Happy Rabbie Burns' Night tae abidy!
Can u play? A friend does the whole nine yards, kilt and all. I tried the mouthpiece thing (it has a name but idk) and couldn't make sound, 15 mins trying. In college, some guy was playing one winters night and I was cross country skiing nearby. Northern lights were out, I kid u not. Glorious! it may have been the shrooms.

Last edited:

DonR

Major Contributor
Can u play? A friend does the whole nine yards, kilt and all. I tried the mouthpiece thing (it has a name but idk) and couldn't make sound, 15 mins trying. In college, some guy was playing one winters night and I was cross country skiing nearby. Northern lights were out, I kid u not. Glorious! it may have been the shrooms.
I tried once, made an awful racket. They are indeed glorious when played well but an indoor instrument they are not.

Top Bottom