• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
6 port USB hub for $12.99
I just got one of these and it works really well, but the standouts is the USB cable it comes with is the most heavily shielded USB cable I've seen. The Topping E30 on it has the same silent noise floor, and it maxes out my USB hard drive copying to the NVME on the new laptop. The 2 red ports are for high speed charging. I use one for the phone charger and other for a laptop cooling pad which just needs power anyway. Just saw there's cable stampings so I'm going to try to find out who makes it, marked 18awg but feels like you could tow a boat with it.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Topping E50 for $170 on Amazon, also it's the reseller Hificollege which I've ordered a ton from, and their used stuff always works/looks like new. I just use a hair dryer to remove inventory stickers :)

Also the E50 uses the RCA 6.35mm(1/4 inch) connector, and doesn't come with XLR adapters like the D10b does. The ones I use are
I just put electrical tape on the black cable with the white lettering to tone it down.

SMSL HO200 Amp for $339 on Amazon (new)
They were out of stock for these for a long time. I've had two of these and they sound great with the matching DO200 DAC (the filter and color combinations can be fun to try). The mid gain is really generous on these, with a balanced DAC I don't think I ever tested anything with it needing high gain.

Veri

Master Contributor
SMSL HO200 Amp for $339 on Amazon (new)
They were out of stock for these for a long time. I've had two of these and they sound great with the matching DO200 DAC (the filter and color combinations can be fun to try). The mid gain is really generous on these, with a balanced DAC I don't think I ever tested anything with it needing high gain.
Again OoS :D

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Topping DX5 for $224 in the used section at Amazon. I've bought "acceptable" condition many times and with Aoshida HiFi-US it was a scuffed up box, but the item wasn't scratched or anything. One alert though, last year I bought 5 amps and DACs in a row from Aoshida HiFi-US and ALL five were in protection mode, so had to return via Amazon. I didn't lose anything, but I don't have much faith in them not to check that many used items in a row to the same customer. You can get a good deal with them, or waste a lot of time.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Topping D30Pro for $200 used for the silver model at Amazon:

I have one and the new firmware update is neat, adds some more filters but otherwise sounds/works the same. It's for the purist, with no MQA or Bluetooth antenna.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 RAX120-100NAS routers for $109 OBO on eBay.

If you want to upgrade a media center, I have one of these and they're wicked fast for transfer speeds on the two 12TB hard drives I use with. Easily maxing out at 130 megabytes/second when copying to and from them. It's 2.4/5ghz, WIFI 6 not the 6e (6ghz) band. I have one of them also, and the range and signal dropoff on 6ghz is pretty bad if you are any distance from the router (like another floor). I've bought other stuff from this seller and no problem, it's rock bottom for a model this powerful when it comes to moving media files around. 5ghz range is really strong in a 2 story townhouse with a lot of obstacles.

Descartes

Major Contributor
It looks like KEF will be announcing new speakers this spring the R series is on sale but only 20% off!

I bought a pair of KEF LS50W II Meta on Woot at 30% off a few months ago ;)

MacCali

Major Contributor
Not sure why this thread sometimes sends notifications and other times doesn’t when people post.

In reality, probably best that I don’t see what’s discounted:D

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I have one of these and listening to it now with a Topping D10b and Hifiman HE5xx on the balanced side and it's excellent. SE side is 1/4 and 600 ohm Beyers are ok until you do more than -4db preamp reduction. The Hifiman HE6se was the same story on the XLR, up to -4db it's still fun/loud volume, but push it to -6db and you'll max out on power quickly. It's really transparent for production work, but needs a DAC with filter and color settings (like the SMSL M300) to give it a little personality. Much better than the SMSL SP200 for comparison, sounds flawless and I bet it measures as well as the A10H review here.
Sabaj A20h $119

Last edited:

Laserjock

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hifi Express has a cool package for all three:
Sabaj A10 Series Set HIFI Audio DAC+ Digital Power Amplifier + Headphone Amplifier $122

I have one of these and listening to it now with a Topping D10b and Hifiman HE5xx on the balanced side and it's excellent. SE side is 1/4 and 600 ohm Beyers are ok until you do more than -4db preamp reduction. The Hifiman HE6se was the same story on the XLR, up to -4db it's still fun/loud volume, but push it to -6db and you'll max out on power quickly. It's really transparent for production work, but needs a DAC with filter and color settings (like the SMSL M300) to give it a little personality. Much better than the SMSL SP200 for comparison, sounds flawless and I bet it measures as well as the A10H review here.
Sabaj A20h $119
The “suit” of all 3 is $449

It’s the DAC only for $122.
They’re being slightly deceitful if you don’t look at the way you order.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The “suit” of all 3 is $449

It’s the DAC only for $122.
They’re being slightly deceitful if you don’t look at the way you order.
I see, wow I don't trust the site very much now. A lot of their other stuff is full retail, and I see Amazon is back in stock on the A20h, which is where I got it before they ran out during the holidays. A photo of all of them together is pretty lame, don't know if I'd buy from them now or not.

Laserjock

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I see, wow I don't trust the site very much now. A lot of their other stuff is full retail, and I see Amazon is back in stock on the A20h, which is where I got it before they ran out during the holidays. A photo of all of them together is pretty lame, don't know if I'd buy from them now or not.
Apos did that too on some of their stacks

Top Bottom