• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1674325383609.png

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1674325468359.jpeg

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
An old guy in his car is driving home from work when his wife rings him.

"Honey", she says in a worried voice, "be careful. There was a bit on the news just now, some lunatic is driving the wrong way down the freeway".

"It's worse than that", he replies, "there are hundreds of them!"

birdog1960

So the rabbi gets on the airplane and is pleasantly surprised to find he is seated next to a Catholic priest. He introduces himself, and they begin a conversation. After a while the priest turns to the rabbi, lowers his voice, and says “Tell me rabbi, I don’t know much about your religion. Is it true you are not allowed to eat pork?”

The rabbi chuckles and says that, yes, it is true, he is not allowed to eat pork. He explains the laws of kosher.

The priest is both puzzled and amused. He leans toward the rabbi and asks “Have you really gone your whole life without pork? Have you never had bacon or ribs? Have you never tried it once, just out of curiosity?”

The rabbi is silent for a moment and then whispers “Well, yes, I did try ribs once, just out of curiosity.”

“Did you like it?”

“Oh, my, yes, I had ribs on a business trip to Memphis at Corky’s. They were wonderful! Did you know the founders of Corky’s were Jewish? I wish I could eat their pork all the time! Now you tell me Father, is it true that you are not allowed to have sex?”

“Yes, it is true. I am married to the church.”

“Tell me honestly Father. Have you never tried it, just once, just out of curiosity?”

The priest is silent for a moment, and realizing that his god already knew the truth, he whispered to his new friend “I must confess, I have had sex, but only once, with a nun.”

There was an awkward silence for a few moments, and finally the rabbi looks the priest in the eyes and quietly asks “Did you like it?”

“Not as much as ribs” was the reply.

This was from a recipe for Katz pastrami from corned beef on Amazing ribs site. highly recommended. "I'll have what she's having".

Top Bottom