• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Ralph_Cramden

Major Contributor
23415344_10212701533366979_3056269757528793643_o (1).jpg

ronniebear

Belgian big-band leader Francis Bay "The Bay Big Band's Latin Beat featuring tunes of Perez Prado and others", via Amazon Unlimited streaming. This recording dates from 1958, originally released in the US on the Omega Records label. Francis Bay was a phenomenally gifted bandleader in my opinion. I've long enjoyed his Philips LP "Francis Bay's Latin Beat", which at this time appears to be unavailable on streaming or commercial CD. Francis Bay came to prominence among Europeans as a performer at Expo '58 in Brussells (Bruxelles), plus his involvement with Belgian Radio & Television as well as the earlier years of the Eurovision Song Contest. Fabulous stuff, IMHO!

Bleib

Major Contributor
Carla dal Forno's new album and...

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
One of my 'darling' bands is Muse.
"Compliance" is surgically accurate of the current state in the US.
Although, I must admit that I have zero use for music videos and think it as 'talent wasted'!
I saw a Euro Muse video that was pretty intense otherwise it's not really my stuff. :D

Top Bottom