• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Limited Participation For The Next Few Weeks...

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
That’s the great thing about jokes, they don’t need to be factually accurate :)
Post #7 could be misconstrued to be a insult and insinuating that money exchanges hands when Topping tests come along. Maybe a smile emoticon or a j/k after the joke would be helpful. We have several bad actors around that post commentary from time to time about Topping and reviews.

Elitzur–Vaidman

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Amirm's gone, time to post cables!

Odin-Gold-Responsive-header.jpg

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
That doesn't sound incriminating but apparently from your perspective funds exchanged hands? Or perhaps you are dreaming of a palatial means and ways funded by Topping cheques... Lol. That would be funny. :D
Evidently Amir is also moving into a 6 million dollar home for no money at all. He just has to have a 5 X 20ft sign advertising Topping products above the front door. You guys thought he was doing all this for free! LOL. I do hope he is not gone too long. You all know I have an ASR addiction.

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
OMG, this is devolving into madness!! That's it @Doodski you're cut off. :p:p

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
I think there is confusion here. He isn't buying a new house. He is selling a house. He currently owns more than one house, and he is selling one of them.
Wait, what? Amir is getting rich? I had no idea. He does like to live with the upper crust though. Me on the other hand, I wallow in the lower level of society where I can fit in.....known as Florida! :)

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Wait, what? Amir is getting rich? I had no idea. He does like to live with the upper crust though. Me on the other hand, I wallow in the lower level of society where I can fit in.....known as Florida! :)
Washington State is pretty cool. One can ride/drive across and be in arid hot semi-flat land, then massive mountains with mild volcanic activity commonly found and then drive some more and be in West Coast sea spray with a forest to match the view. Very mild weather and the summers are great from what I've seen.

D!sco

Good to know you aren't dying. Take as much time as you need. This hobby is fun, but life is life. Good luck.

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
At least we now know to stop Feverishly checking the Review Tab every few seconds. Going to be a bitch controlling my OCD about this.

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
You gotta have a holiday, even if it's not a holiday!

Keened

Forum Donor
Yes indeed. Have multiple crews coming to do the big jobs. But the frugal in me can't resist fixing any and all things I see. Fixed half a dozen appliances from fridge to dryer and microwave. Now dealing with broken sprinkler pipe courtesy of the idiot who ran the fiber optic cable! Keep thinking I should let the contractor do it but they wouldn't know where to look.
One of my long term punch items is to map out all infrastructural lines (power, water, data, etc) on a blueprint and make a household hardware/software playbook (replacement parts, maintenance logs, etc). It is one of those things that constantly would be useful but never manages to happen...

One of my neighbors used brass tacks along their baseboard/trim to mark the location of studs which I always thought was brilliant

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

jam

I had noticed the slowdown like most folks I guess. I'm glad it's not a health issue. Take all the time you need Amir. I hope everything goes well with the sale and be careful not to injure yourself.

Top Bottom