• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Quantum entangled communication encryption keys via satellite.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor

Soon Europe plans to distribute quantum encrypted keys via satellite for secure communications. I'd heard talk of it before, but didn't know they planned to do it so soon. Also didn't know China already sent one up 6 years ago.

Now I've joked about cables that use quantum entanglement to guarantee the exact signal from original recordings makes it to your speakers. This puts it one step closer to becoming a reality. I just don't know exactly how many thousands of dollars or euros per meter I should charge for them. :p

Neddy

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Uh oh. Don't tell hollywood about it.:eek:

Suffolkhifinut

Major Contributor

Soon Europe plans to distribute quantum encrypted keys via satellite for secure communications. I'd heard talk of it before, but didn't know they planned to do it so soon. Also didn't know China already sent one up 6 years ago.

Now I've joked about cables that use quantum entanglement to guarantee the exact signal from original recordings makes it to your speakers. This puts it one step closer to becoming a reality. I just don't know exactly how many thousands of dollars or euros per meter I should charge for them. :p
My system suffered from quantum entanglement until I cut down on the number of boxes.

Top Bottom