• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Focal Diablo utopia vs kef r3 vs kef reference 1?

• Thread starter Deleted member 51459
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

YSC

Major Contributor
Yes he would , that’s why people didn’t recommend it without solving the other problems first. I am sure some other forums would have done so differently as the more expensive speaker is of course better.
believe so, especially when those forums where ppl don't look at room modes or the basic principles behind that.. but the spot is just so... I can't imagine can get to that listening spot without being on purpose put there to achieve that.

Galliardist

Major Contributor
I saw him posting in AudioShark (I'm not a member there) and he's not admitting to the desktop setup. Of course he is going to get recommendations there for one or other model: without that information it doesn't look wrong.
If/once they know about the desk, the window and the corner, most people will at least know to tread carefully.

I might watch this one and see if they have any better luck/how long he lasts...

YSC

Major Contributor
I saw him posting in AudioShark (I'm not a member there) and he's not admitting to the desktop setup. Of course he is going to get recommendations there for one or other model: without that information it doesn't look wrong.
If/once they know about the desk, the window and the corner, most people will at least know to tread carefully.

I might watch this one and see if they have any better luck/how long he lasts...
ok that's a popcorn type post for me to look out also!

funny enough during my quick scan on the posts (on phone at office), it seems like he's getting similar suggestions and keep banging his head like here for his requests ignoring any suggestions.... maybe all he need is a doctor...

delta76

Major Contributor
let-it-go-elsa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom