• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Limited Participation For The Next Few Weeks...

JSmith

Master Contributor
The major reason for this is that we are getting our older home ready for sale and it is in another city.
Well I hope you get a good price in the end anyway.
This is the deepest hole I have found myself in, in a long time.
Sorry to hear. Address the life balance first and come back to the forum when possible.

I'm sure members like @VintageFlanker can post up some product measurements here and there in the meantime to keep us all going.

Best of luck with it all @amirm.

JSmith

PatentLawyer

Forum Donor
Wishing you a good, cash buyer.

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
Asylum… inmates…?
Should I have said Patient’s ? You raise a valid question…

In the above case we will also be cutting medications and rations.

Last edited:

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Some of you may have noticed that I have slowed way down in reviews and posts. The major reason for this is that we are getting our older
You could have put a period at the end of it and be done!
But you probably don't need someone else advising you to take it easy and NOT over extend yourself... despite getting older.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
But you probably don't need someone else advising you to take it easy and NOT over extend yourself... despite getting older.
Yes indeed. Have multiple crews coming to do the big jobs. But the frugal in me can't resist fixing any and all things I see. Fixed half a dozen appliances from fridge to dryer and microwave. Now dealing with broken sprinkler pipe courtesy of the idiot who ran the fiber optic cable! Keep thinking I should let the contractor do it but they wouldn't know where to look.

Garrincha

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Good luck with the work and the sale. I went through this once, a lot of hussle. How good that I am kind of set with my recent hifi purchases, I would be at loss without ASR reviews and measurements.

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
No issue, I try to paraphrase: "The list of things to do to read here seems infinite and so little time to get them done.
I'm sure everyone have unfinished (reading) business.

amir fixing his home according to restorerjohns' instructions:
Trust-me-Im-an-electrician.gif

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I did notice the slow down on the reviews, and I'm glad it's not health related. Hopefully, you will realize a large gain on the sale of that property and use it to enhance your already prolific garden. Best wishes, take your time, and do it right.

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
When they say one person can not make a difference just look at what Amir has created here and all the folks who follow this site. See you soon Amir!

YSC

Major Contributor
Hello you all.

Some of you may have noticed that I have slowed way down in reviews and posts. The major reason for this is that we are getting our older home ready for sale and it is in another city. So I have to keep going there and stay until I get things done. By the time I get back home, a ton of stuff is piled on here as well. The list of things to do seems infinite and so little time to get them done. I will try to squeeze a review here and there but that will be it until we come out of the tunnel on these projects.

Above also means very slow response in messages especially if the answer is not a quick one. As I look now, it says I have 39 unread messages!!!

This is the deepest hole I have found myself in, in a long time. Fortunately good progress is being made to take care of things. So in balance I feel fine but just not able to keep up with the forum.

I expect this to continue for the next 4+ weeks. Appreciate your understanding.
Sorry for being scarstic or something, but somehow I read this at first as "The major reason for this is that we are getting old"

Rja4000

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Thanks for the news, Amir.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one worrying about what was happening to you.
Now, this is just life, nothing bad, rather positive, instead, and that's very good news. :)

Top Bottom