• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I Have a Very Important Question. (Adam Audio Speakers)

moh33

I bought 5 new high end speakers in my studio. 2 pcs (Adam Audio Hm1) 3 pcs (Adam Audio Hm3) I have a question I want to ask. I have a Mixing and Mastering Studio, and if I feed these speakers with a quality amplifier in the Studio, it will give me the right sound, and what do you think about these speakers. Can you tell us about the frequencies of these speakers? because when I look at your website, I see it unpublished. Can these speakers comment if anyone has information about me and analyzes it?

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Can these speakers comment if anyone has information about me and analyzes it?
You may ask your speakers nicely to analyze you ;)

But seriously: you buy 5 speakers and then afterwards wonder if they are any good? Usually that works the other way around.

Given that: there isn’t a lot of info around on these. At least the MTM’s are 2.5-ways, so shouldn’t be too bad off-axis. They seem to be fairly linear, but not perfect:
E7F812D5-702B-4B2D-B503-8C0CE46B0BAC.jpeg

There is a peak at around 7~8kHz. Some EQ could take care of that. Especially in a studio, EQ should be used anyway.

OP
M

moh33

You may ask your speakers nicely to analyze you ;)

But seriously: you buy 5 speakers and then afterwards wonder if they are any good? Usually that works the other way around.

Given that: there isn’t a lot of info around on these. At least the MTM’s are 2.5-ways, so shouldn’t be too bad off-axis. They seem to be fairly linear, but not perfect:
View attachment 236730
There is a peak at around 7~8kHz. Some EQ could take care of that. Especially in a studio, EQ should be used anyway.
I can fix it with the Sonarworks program. Yes, I decided and took it without listening. But the price was affordable, so I wanted to take the opportunity. How can we comment from this graph if it is not perfect? Will you be able to give me a detailed explanation?

JSmith

Master Contributor
OP
M

moh33

does anyone know these speakers? is it used for mix mastering?

Top Bottom