• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

delta76

Major Contributor
That's so tempting, do you know if they only ship to Germany? I am a bit lost on that site / German langage. They allow selection on any country but then object the address doesn't look right but eventually allow paying. A bit scared to order being not in Germant (but EU).
Not interested in buying that specific headphone but I tried a bit. Stopped right when they asked for birthday and nationality. Feel unnecessarily aggressive on privacy

digitalfrost

Major Contributor
That's so tempting, do you know if they only ship to Germany? I am a bit lost on that site / German langage. They allow selection on any country but then object the address doesn't look right but eventually allow paying. A bit scared to order being not in Germant (but EU).
It seems they only ship to germany, where they ask for the country they wanna know your citizenship, which is kinda ridiculously unnecessary.

MCH

Major Contributor
It seems they only ship to germany, where they ask for the country they wanna know your citizenship, which is kinda ridiculously unnecessary.
They explain it on top: The recipient will need to show his/her passport and they need that data to see it matches. This is a phone company, maybe sometimes they ship stuff that could cause trouble if it falls in wrong hands (like copies of sim cards)? but i agree it is ridiculous.

delta76

Major Contributor
France days started today, while prices are not the best, they are still quite good if you can't wait any longer, for example

Focal Aria 948 that costs 790eur/piece

or

926 for 690eur/piece

sngreen

France days started today, while prices are not the best, they are still quite good if you can't wait any longer, for example

or

926 for 690eur/piece
Half price, almost.

delta76

Major Contributor

or

926 for 690eur/piece
Full list https://www.homecinesolutions.fr/g/457-french-days-2022 . I checked around and it seems HCS is offering the best price.

If you are looking to build a home theatre, not just a hifi system, then considering buying the whole package from Focal. much better deal overall

And don't forget HCS has "confidential price" (for specific individual products), and quotes (if you buy combination of two ore more products). it's a small but nice additional discount which can offset their shipping cost

Last edited:

sngreen

Full list https://www.homecinesolutions.fr/g/457-french-days-2022 . I checked around and it seems HCS is offering the best price.

If you are looking to build a home theatre, not just a hifi system, then considering buying the whole package from Focal. much better deal overall

And don't forget HCS has "confidential price" (for specific individual products), and quotes (if you buy combination of two ore more products). it's a small but nice additional discount which can offset their shipping cost
But this is for within France only, not?

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
152077-1200px.png

Polk Reserve R700, 1438.20€/pair (2199€) with FRDAYS10 coupon.

Lifer

Forum Donor
Hell of a deal
I listen to those yesterday compared to the Focal Aria 926, Aria 936 and Monitor Audio Silver 500.
I didn't like the MA because of the emphasis on the highs that didn't sound natural to me.
But the Linton did really well, especially considering the price. I still prefered the Aria for the feeling of envelopment anf bigger soundstage.

delta76

Major Contributor
Hell of a deal
I listen to those yesterday compared to the Focal Aria 926, Aria 936 and Monitor Audio Silver 500.
I didn't like the MA because of the emphasis on the highs that didn't sound natural to me.
But the Linton did really well, especially considering the price. I still prefered the Aria for the feeling of envelopment anf bigger soundstage.
Yay (as an user, and somewhat a fan, of Focal)
any measurement of this specific Linton ? they seem to have several "versions" (Heritage etc.)

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

kolestonin

It seems Elac Debut reference DBR62 is sold for 179euros in a german hi-fi shop.

It says it can be bought only in pair.
In white(with same buy pair restriction) costs 246,50.

It becomes more confusing, as a pair has a price of 498euros in the same e-shop:

My guess is that black pairof 179/unit is a returned pair with open boxes.
But I tried to translate every word of the page(as I don't speak german) and I did not find a remark that the product is used.

ps: if a german speaker has more clues can make post informing us

MCH

Major Contributor
It seems Elac Debut reference DBR62 is sold for 179euros in a german hi-fi shop.

It becomes more confusing, as a pair has a price of 498euros in the same e-shop:

But I tried to translate every word of the page(as I don't speak german) and I did not find a remark that the product is used.

I don't see any indication that it refers to b-stock. Also, you can buy 8 for that same price, so unless they have unlimited b-stock.... Same strange pricing with the non reference: Price per unit 100eur, price per pair 279. (???)

PS: Kef R3 600/unit.... grrrrrrr

CMB

Maybe, if you are interested, the best would be to send them an email.

delta76

Major Contributor

it is not uncommon (or rather, it is quite common) to have different prices for different colors. I believe that is not B-stock.

kolestonin

it is not uncommon (or rather, it is quite common) to have different prices for different colors. I believe that is not B-stock.
Indeed, but if you checked the 2nd link I posted they sell the black/brown pair for 498. So I don't think this makes sense.
Maybe, if you are interested, the best would be to send them an email.
I am not simply interested but actually ready to buy the speakers. I made a research during the previous period, bookmarked 4-5 hi-fi e-shops, and almost one hour ago I made the last check before pulling the trigger. I am 99% sure that the price of the black/brown speaker was round 250euros in the same e-shop 2 days ago. Best thing is to ask them as you say. But I think I will make the order and add a note to cancel it in case the speakers are used.
I don't see any indication that it refers to b-stock. Also, you can buy 8 for that same price, so unless they have unlimited b-stock.... Same strange pricing with the non reference: Price per unit 100eur, price per pair 279. (???)

PS: Kef R3 600/unit.... grrrrrrr
good point!

Top Bottom