• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sabaj A1 (2022) + Dac vs Loxjie A30?

Ttimms

I'm trying to decide between these two setups for a pair of Dali speakers. I am thinking of buying the Sabaj A1 which has tone controls and pairing it with my Arcam irDac (original 2013 model) or spending the extra £80 and going with the Loxjie A30 which is a Dac and amp. Which setup would be better?

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Here is the review of the A1 - I think the A30 is reviewed here also. Do you want quality sound? The reviews should tell you which alternative will get you closer…

Edit:

Here is the a30 review

OP
T

Ttimms

Here is the review of the A1 - I think the A30 is reviewed here also. Do you want quality sound? The reviews should tell you which alternative will get you closer…

Edit:

Here is the a30 review

The review is of the old A1 model, not the 2022 model. I'm wondering if the Dac on the A30 would be better than the irDac which I own and if the A1 (2022) would be a good cheap option to go with for a desktop setup.

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Ah - sorry, try here instead:

Top Bottom