• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping DX7 Pro+

Bel Canto

New combo dac/amp has been teased on Topping Facebook page. Same case as DX5, look forward to seeing details.

bahamot

From their Facebook post ...
IMG_20220710_191512.jpg

Katji

Major Contributor
They do make too many things. ....What? What 8 channel DAC?! You kidding?

Katji

Major Contributor
o_O wow. ohhkayy
This going to get a lot of attention.
...Is it actually available yet?
...but I need digital outs and analog outs.

...[edit:]
Got it:

They're launching in China on UTC 2:00 (10:00 local time), July 12th, real close now.
Can't wait to see the price, hopefully it'll be competitive aginst Okto.

Last edited:

yavormoskov

Not a fan of the aesthetic change from the prior variant, that's for sure.
Agree to disagree. On the contrary, this version looks much better than the old one. But I wonder if it is going to be better than Fiio K9 Pro Ess. It would be wonderful if @amirm can measure the K9 Pro ESS. I might wait for the new Topping to come out and to compare the prices, features and usability before opening my wallet. The old Topping D50s still serves me faithfully.

Hxx

sounds like it will be an Apos exclusive in US and Canada. Also pics of the back of the unit

Last edited:

yavormoskov

sounds like it will be an Apos exclusive in US and Canada. Also pics of the back of the unit
And it's got 12v trigger. That is really good

yavormoskov

I hope DX7 Pro+ it's good and functional. And I am sure we all hope it is competitively priced. The field is getting crowded with exceptional and affordable devices such as Sabaj A10d 2022. @JohnYang1997, Topping should consider loaning a unit to @amirm to be reviewed.

Top Bottom