• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

PatF

My discovery from 3 years ago :). Every time fascinating how much inspiration we can get from traditional music

fordiebianco

Forum Donor

BVSC_Presents_Ibrahim_Ferrer.jpg

mvleff

My discovery from 3 years ago :). Every time fascinating how much inspiration we can get from traditional music

Just did a "medium dive" to learn a bit about Marja Mortensson. Remarkable Young woman. Thanks for bringing this to light.

PatF

Just did a "medium dive" to learn a bit about Marja Mortensson. Remarkable Young woman. Thanks for bringing this to light.
My pleasure :)

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Audio levels are bit low so the volume req's upping but the video is from laser disc and the sound is decent.

mvleff

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and get political: Check out this Twitter thread from Larissa Mirru <https://twitter.com/larissamirru>. Scroll down a bit to a retweet she posts from a nurse describing a horrid situation resulting from the dreadful overturning of Roe v. Wade. I sometimes feel that ASR is a bit of a boys club, boys with our toys. But at the very least we need to be thinking about the mothers, sisters, daughters, wives, lovers in our lives. We will all be effected by this dark, new cloud looming over us and we need to push back. Kudos to Mirru.

Hugo9000

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Currently enjoying the newest album from "ASR's own" @acbarn :

Here is his thread, if anyone who sees this post listens to his music and wishes to share comments with him there:

Top Bottom