• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

rollypolly20

just received my dac from amazon.ca $578 cnd. i first saw it posted for 799. added to my cart then it kept going down $50 every few days till $650. next day it went to $1150 and i was kicking myself. 2 days later it was 578. already noticing deeper bass, sweeter mids and fuller ,sound. from previous audio engine D1 for streaming music, and 25 year old MSB linc dac for my cd
Similar has happened me before. Very irritating

Reactions: MCH

yahrightthere

$20 additional off with coupon code
SUMMEROF22
Didn't work when I tried
Shopping cart
Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
SMSL SU-8s DAC

SMSL SU-8s DAC1$180.00
Scroll for more items

Gift card or discount code​

SUMMEROF22 discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart
Gift card or discount code
ApplyApply Discount Code

Cost summary
DescriptionPrice
Subtotal$180.00
ShippingCalculated at next step
TotalUSD $180.00

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
JBL HDI-1600
$693 each. All colors.
Great price for those who don't want to negotiate with a local dealer.

The whole line is on sale as well
Including 3800's for $1925 each

Ninjastar

Seems I'm day late & a dollar short again, as much as I would like 22SUMMERSTARTED to work it, isn't as of the moment, Thanks for the update & your efforts
It seems the SMSL SU-8s DAC does not allow any discount codes. I tried my $10 off just for joining the site and it won't work either. But it is just specific to that item. The code works for other items on Drop.com such as the Sennheiser HD6xx headphones.

yahrightthere

It seems the SMSL SU-8s DAC does not allow any discount codes. I tried my $10 off just for joining the site and it won't work either. But it is just specific to that item. The code works for other items on Drop.com such as the Sennheiser HD6xx headphones.
Don't know about that, if you look at this post from fieldcar it shows a $20 discount for the SMSL SU-8s.
This is what I got. Maybe they recently blocked it for the SU-8S.

View attachment 214422

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
HiFiMan HE6se for $549 new with free shipping. These haven't been on sale in a couple of months and even used ones on eBay selling for more because of it. The HE560 just went off sale, got a pair new, for $199 arriving Wednesday (can't wait). Also have a Hifiman Ananda coming in tomorrow so it'll be nice to compare them in person how they stack up. Wish I knew these were going on sale, would have gotten them instead of the HE560...

MacCali

Major Contributor
How can you tell the newer model from the older one?
That’s my point, absolutely have no clue and don’t think you can. Not even sure how HiFiman manages to have so many open box units.

Unless you got the gras headphone measurements rig.

Top Bottom